Saturday 29 September 2012

Thank you My Dear Reno fans

I do receive emails and messages from fans, and this morning I receive another one from a fan phy phy. I’m really really happy when I receive these messages, knowing that there are ViViD fans out there supporting this blog.

Since My Dear Reno is established, there are lots of problems which pissed me off, pushing me to a point that I almost terminate this blog.

People are pirating this blog, stealing my header image, design, and content, spreading bad words around as they don’t like me personally, creating a FB group to group “unlike” and spam this blog’s FB page, modify my logo and claim it as their artwork, and lots more problems at the backend.


When I almost give up, there are always fans dropping their email and message, just in time, telling me they like this blog, and they appreciate what I’m doing now.

I’m most happy when my effort is recognized, my hardwork is seen, my updates help the fans, more and more ViViD fans gather, more and more people get to know ViViD.

You all are giving me the courage and motivation to move on. Your every single message, email, reply, FB comment and Tweet is read. Your appraisal is treasured, deep in my heart.

Thank you everyone.

Thank you for your support, thank you for staying with My Dear Reno.


By Vences

11 comments:

  1. You're welcome....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you almost terminate this blog!? I could not find a reason to go and surf the Internet if it wasn't for this blog!!! Thank you for staying and continuing to update this blog!!! Hontoni arigatou gozaimasu!!! Thank you for your great effort you put in for this blog!!! I will always support you and VIViD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so disappointed and frustrated at that time... People pirating my work and I was thinking "Since they like to do it, I'll stop and let them do it"...

      Delete
  3. And don't bother about those people who copied your work!!! Yours is the best and those who know this blog knows it!! Anyway, don't bother about those who say bad things to you too because they might probably be jealous of you having such an awesome blog!!!! Your blog is the best blog ever!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealousy is the evil. They keep telling everyone that I'm such a bad guy, until someone added me in Facebook, and tells me "Hey, you are not that bad as they said!" Then only I know of this....

      *Hugs* You're so sweet...

      Delete
    2. Of course you're not a bad guy!! Of it wasnt for you, this blog would not have existed!!! And people would have a hard time translating ViViD's original blog!!! If you dont have this blog, people would not have thanked you for your work or supporting you!!! You should not care about others and be proud of this blog!! You are awesome!!!! XD

      Delete
    3. Yes, this blog is my pride... From zero, to a real ViViD-central site...

      Delete
    4. Yup! And it's thanks to your hard work!! XD

      Delete
  4. Do not end the blog because of envy of others, you have our support, support from those who recognize their responsibility and effort, so please bear with us! * - *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hugs* Thank you for supporting this blog....

      Delete