Saturday 10 December 2011

ViViD Reno and Shin in MY JAPANESE AFFAIR WITH LICCA in THE BUTTER FACTORY

I found these photos in the site of THE BUTTER FACTORY. If I'm not mistaken, it is kind of pub, or club or something similar. Anyway, I managed to grab some info from Facebook as below.

MY JAPANESE AFFAIR WITH LICCA (JAPAN) | 26 NOV SAT

On of Japan’s finest on the decks, DJ Licca, visits Bump in a monthly affair of sweet-nothings, all-night delights, and of course a cheeky selection of hip hop and bass-heavy beats.

Join us in this All-Nippon monthly and get involved with the fair and exquisite beauty by sweating it out in the barrage of monster floor-fillers.

From the date, I think they are visiting THE BUTTER FACTORY before they leave Singapore after the Sundown Festival 2011. On the second picture, Shin looks shy... LOL




Special thanks to Christ Deformed for telling me this info! You are really great... ^  ^

source: THE BUTTER FACTORY

4 comments: