Saturday 13 August 2011

ViViD Reno's name in Ibanez website!

Ok, although this seems to be old news, Reno's name is in Ibanez official website!

Reno "I feel really blessed. I've been using Ibanez guitars for a long time, and now my name has been included in their official website. My name is listed in the same category as Steve Vai. It might not sound like much, but for me it's a big deal; I'm very excited. Man, I feel so lucky...
If you have some spare time, use your computer and try finding my name in the Ibanez guitars official website. From the top page click on 'ARTISTS'. One of my lifelong dreams has come true...Thanks everyone."

Since ViViD had been hugely successful at V-ROCK FESTIVAL '09, this good news must have been the icing on the cake.
The official website supports multiple languages so take a look and search for Reno's name! There might be some other artists you recognize.


Source: http://www.musicjapanplus.jp

Well, I went to Ibanez official website  http://www.ibanez.com/artists and found his name! Here is the print screen...

Go and have a look! It's really great to see his name in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips: How to Post a Comment