Friday 6 April 2012

IV's Personal Favorite Interview (Fool's Mate vol.362)

Here is the translation of イヴ personal favorite. Enjoy!

View scans of ViViD in Fool's Mate vol. 362 Dec 2011
  • MUSICIAN: Billy Sheehan-san, I felt the unlimited possibilities of the bass.
  • BAND: Janne Da Arc-san. I received the most influence from them. I respect all of them.
  • ALBUM: 『ANOTHER STORY』Janne Da Arc/I was moved by their outlook on the world
  • TUNE: 「Romeo and Cinderella」doriko/It was this that I came to like Vocaloid
  • MOVIE: 『The butterfly effect』, I love suspense and mystery movies.
  • TELEVISION: Music Station. I love music.
  • MANGA: 『ONE PIECE』I like it too much it's painful(laughs)
  • COLOUR: Turquoise. I don't know what is considered a 'colour' though. I like a pale light blue.
  • PLACE: Europe. I like it all.
  • WORDS: Japanese. Because I'm japanese...
  • FETISH: Muscles. If it's a man, they should have a body that is tensed.
  • CHARM POINT: It's often said it's the lips.
  • FEMALE TYPE: Not a two faced person. I believe there are by no means any in the current generation.
  • BRAND: John Galliano. Because I like the designer-san.
  • FASHION: I hate being put into genres by 'what style'. I like the sort of feeling like walking in New York.
  • SCENT: DIESEL. I only use this.
  • GAME: 『Arc The Lad II』It was a game I liked when I was an elementary school student.
  • KARAOKE: I don't sing.
  • FOOD: Curry naan, the sauce is by butter chicken.
  • DRINK: Black tea, I drink it everyday.
  • ALCOHOL: I don't drink.
  • PRECIOUS THINGS: Everything that has to do with ViViD.
  • SOMETHING THAT MADE YOU HAPPY: The moment when completing「FAKE」. I felt the unlimited possibilities for ViViD.
  • SOMETHING THAT SOOTHES YOU: When doing sports
  • SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS YOU RECENTLY: Black card(credit card). It's appealing!
  • INTEREST: Muscle training. I like to use my body.
  • THE WAY YOU SPEND YOUR DAY OFF: Sleep. I have no days off at all so I'll sleep thoroughly on days off.
  • DREAM: I am looking at my dream now.
  • STARTING POINT: Janne Da Arc's budoukan live

【THEME: ViViD】

  • FAVORITE SONG: All
  • FAVORITE LYRICS: 「Dear」
  • FAVORITE PV: 「「Yume」~Mugen no kanata~」
  • OUTFIT THAT LEFT AN IMPRESSION: 「「Yume」~Mugen no kanata~」
  • LIVE THAT LEFT AN IMPRESSION: Indies last one man

source: ivu-san.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips: How to Post a Comment