Tuesday 2 October 2012

Shin: First Arena 37°C Cover!! (2 Sept Blog)

Shin says: Finally... finally ViViD is going to decorate the cover of Arena 37°C☆

I'm really happy to be the cover of the magazine which I read since I was a kid!!

I can't tell the important announcement yet...

It's a great news to ViViD and me☆

For more information, please check the website☆

(Is he referring to the ViViD 2013 Official Calendar? We all know it... LOL)

2012-10-02 06:12:44
初アリーナ37表紙!!

ついに…ついにViViDがアリーナ37の表紙を飾れる事になりました☆

僕もキッズだった頃からずっと見てきた雑誌なので表紙を飾れて本当に嬉しいです!!

僕の重大発表はまだ出来ないけど…

ViViDにとって…俺にとって素晴らしいお知らせでした☆

詳しくはホームページをチェック☆

source: ViViD シン Blog

1 comment:

  1. world tour perhaps? .. or just a nationwide ARENA tour?! possibly a HALL tour or just live-house gigs! shin has been achin' to tell every one regardin' the so-called announcement.. but can't. unlike alice nine's bass player, saga can spill the beans and laugh it off!

    ReplyDelete