Sunday 11 May 2014

Ko-ki: I'll stop using my sns account for a while (11 May Blog)

2014-05-11 01:34:40
I'll stop using my sns account for a while.

I write in English because embarrassed.
We won't see each other for a while, but please keep in touch because I want to work on my self-improvement.
I'm fully aware that I haven't been putting enough effort into it.
I'm going to put in more effort than anyone else, and I'm going to get more results than anyone else this year!
We are looking forward to meeting you in live‼︎‼︎
and I'm still searching for a life that's full of adventure.
and I will continue to look for it.
I seriously believe the world will be saved by music.
I won't ever give up, no matter what happens!
I couldn't care less about my happiness.
I want to help people around the world who are suffering.I apologize for my poor English.

I love that everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

source: ViViD Ko-ki Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips: How to Post a Comment