Thursday 28 June 2012

Important Correction: Composer of EVER, calling and natsukaze~endless love~ ~~

This is the situation: the booklet of our fans hold state that there three songs: EVER, calling, 夏風 ~endless love~ is composed by IV.

But, after looking through several sites and watching the nico nico show, I am confirmed that EVER is composed by Reno. Shin said so in the nico nico show. Shin also said that 夏風 ~endless love~ is the continuous of 夏花 (Natsubana).

So, after analyse both cases, I believe that:
  • EVER is composed by Reno
  • calling and 夏風 ~endless love~ is composed by Ryoga
And today, I found this in ViViD Official site. They admit that there are some printing error on the composer of the songs. Fans can return the booklet and exchange for new ones, with correct info.


Thank you for the fans who taking pictures, prove to me that the booklet they hold did printed of IV composing the above three songs. Thank you for the fans who tried hard to prove that the songs were composed by Reno and Ryoga.

After all, it's the fault of the official side.

I wrote this not because of I'm blaming any fans on giving me wrong / correct information. I appreciate everyone's help and information from the bottom of my heart.

I'm terribly sorry if the composer info that I listed before this gave any misconception to any of you, making you loosing confidence, disappointed with this fans blog, or ViViD themselves.

I had corrected the track list composer info now.

Regards,
Vences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips: How to Post a Comment