Tuesday 9 June 2015

WHITE JUDAS (Shin ex. ViViD?) in V-NATION 2015

WHITE JUDAS Shin (ex. ViViD)

Although there is no official announcement yet, it is believed that WHITE JUDAS is Shin from ViViD.

WHITE JUDAS Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/white_judas

WHITE JUDAS will participate in V-NATION 2015, with some other bands. Details as below:

  • Event: V-NATION 2015
  • Date: 5 August 2015 (Wed)
  • Venue: 国立代々木第二体育館(Yoyogi National Gymnasium)
  • Time: Open: 14:00 JST / Start: 15:00 JST/ End: 20:30 JST
  • Artist: A9 / BugLug / Sadie / SuG / vistlip / WHITE JUDAS


V-NATION 2015


From V-NATION 2015 Official site, we can see the introduction of WHITE JUDAS as below:
V-NATION 2015 WHITE JUDAS


"VOICE"2015.8.5
To change...
To communicate...
I don't know if I can do it.
But if for someone.
If for my existence.
Even for just a moment,I've come back to sing.
この先の未来ははっきりと見えないけれど、この日だけのために歌います
(Although I clearly see the future ahead, I'm singing for this day)

Seems like his future is not yet decided, but hope to hear from him soon.


source: V-NATION 2015 Official Site & @white_judas Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips: How to Post a Comment