Thursday 11 July 2013

Notice: Credit for translating translated content of My Dear Reno


If you are reposting or translating any translated content of this fans blog to other languages, please credit us by providing our name, My Dear Reno, or link.

I don't mind if any fan is posting and translating my ViViD members' blog translation, or ViViD official site news translation to other language, if this fans blog is given proper credit.

I used to translate ViViD members' blog and twitter content by reorganizing and adding in a little bit of patch up for my translation. But I'm disappointed and upset to see my translation appeared somewhere else in other language without credit.

I know most of us are not good in Japanese and it takes a lot of effort to translate the Japanese content. So do I. It took me hours and hours to translate all the blog post and news, in order to share ViViD's latest translated updates to everyone.

If you think that my translation is useful to expose ViViD to your friends, or share your love to ViViD around, feel free credit us and repost or translating our translated content.

Cheers, all ViViD lovers and colors!

Regards,
Vences (My Dear Reno owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips: How to Post a Comment